1. Be an encouragement: be cautious with criticism; do what you can to help others in a diplomatic manner.
2. Treat all others with courtesy, humility and respect, in or out of kin group, even if they do not deserve it. Remember, you are an ambassador for our kin, and people will judge us by your choices. There shall be no verbal attacks on any Kin Member or any other LotRO player. Disagreements are to be handled in private chats: no bickering, flaming, hateful or abusive speech in any channel or forum. If the dispute cannot be resolved amicably, contact an officer to mediate.
3. Be respectful of the group; limit distracting or unnecessary conversation during raids, avoid profanity and gossip, be prepared (with food, pots, scrolls, tokens, traits, and gear.)
4. Demonstrate Integrity - this kin does not condone taking unfair advantage of bugged instances (i.e. exploits for material gain.) When confronted with these opportunities, please remember to do what is most honourable.
5. Have fun (while keeping the above in mind.) Feel free to join into Teamspeak Bag End or Kin chat to catch up with one another; have your sense of humor equipped. Come play with us in non-raid situations as well.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum